22 June 2016

Enjoy The Ride

This week has been a roller coaster to say the least.  It's been over 30 days since I completed my annual training and battle assembly with my USAR unit - yet I still have no payment. This is the result of a plethora of administrative SNAFUs. My integrity and judgement were questioned by an individual who had not been fully briefed on the situation and unfortunately took the word of a drunken narcissist as truth. I've had some low points in my career, but this was one for the record books. Needless to say, the situation is being resolved. The individual who was mislead has been brought up to speed on the entirety of the situation, and the waters are calming. 

While all of that was going on, we got some good news. The individuals with whom we have a contingent offer with on our home have found a buyer for their property and will be closing next month - which frees us to start looking for the right home for our family. Under the brilliant guidance of our Realtor, Sherri (she's amazing y'all) we've found a builder, a floor plan and a community we KNOW is right for our family. 

THEN THEN THEN - after 9 MONTHS of job searching and applying and interviewing a job offer FINALLY CAME THROUGH!!!! Don't get me wrong JB Serendipity is NOT going away, but for my family I need full time employment. This opportunity will enable us to tackle residual debt, get ahead of bills (car payment, mortgage...) and provide funds to get our kids back in sports/camps. ((Its the little things y'all)). 

When the greater galaxy speaks of "good" and "bad" stress I get it now. This move has pushed pulled and jostled me to the very core of who I am. People said "give it time" and I pushed back since I had no control. Recently I gave it over to God, asking Him to let it happen as it should. Here we are. On the roller coaster of life, GOD isn't the track - He's the safety bar. He knows where you're going, how you'll get there AND keeps you in one piece by holding you close. 

Have a great day everyone. 

XO XO & Stuff, 

Jinger

No comments:

Post a Comment